Visit the Head Guthix Architect and he lets you know this is one of the three idols
I have a few  hints for OSRS gold. I have posted this, or something similar to it anyway, probably 3 times on the official RS Forums, bumping it pretty well all day, then waking up the next morning and it's gone. So I figure there is more of a possibility of it surviving on this discussion than on the official forums that are bombarded with"Dragon Wings" and"White Dragonhide" and these. I shall update this post whenever fresh ideas come to me.

One thing has come to my attention, about scamming. The key obtained during the Shield of Arrav quest is being marketed for ridiculously high costs ("Weapon Store Key"). An inevitable remedy to this is to create the key tradable ONLY if the two dealers are participating in the Shield of Arrav quest, and only in the component of the quest it is needed.Start Point: Lost property of Guthix (new added for quest islandit is the last battle of this war 200 years ago took place and zammorak and saradomin were made to abandon runescape and never set foot on it again). To start: Talk to the Guthix Archeoligist Instructions: 1. Speak to the Gutix Archeoligist, he will inform you that he has discovered something in the ground but it is extremely big and still deep in the floor. 2. Catch your spade and put it to use to the digsite (you are going to have to do this 5 times until you're able to catch & pull the artifact out. 3. As soon as you've dug from the artifact that the archeoligist instructs you to take it to the Head Guthix Architect.

Visit the Head Guthix Architect and he lets you know this is one of the three idols they've found, also he says they all look just like the symbols of their gods. After extensive talking along with a split-screen of the start of the war involving Saradomin and Zammorak, the Guthix Architect informs you to preserve the idols (in other words mend them). To fix the Saradomin Idol (will become Saradomin sword throughout the god warfare in the event that you picked sara as your god) you want to utilize 5 mithril bars, two golden bars and 10 sapphires on the idol, after which you enchant it with lvl 3 Fragrant. To correct the Zammorak Idol (will become Zammorak Warhammer/Battleaxe during the god war if you picked zammy as buy RS gold your god) you want to use 4 silver bars, 1 gold bar, 10 rubies, and 4 red topaz on the idol and enchant with lvl 3.
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma:
1 host(ů)