Diabetic Complications - The Skinny on Skin
You test yourself before and two hours after Blood Sugar Premier Review  meals, right? At least I do. In fact, I test when I wake up, after breakfast, before lunch, after lunch, before dinner, after dinner and before bed. You may think this sounds crazy, and yes it does cost more for so many strips, but the way I look at it, it's just the money I used to spend on beer! Even my doctor was calling me "Compulsive" for testing so much! But it is because of this "compulsion" that I was able to lower my a1c from 13.75 (no joke) to 6.3 n only three months. Now do I have your attention?

Now to the point, how to lower your hemoglobin a1c. The single most important thing that I focused on (besides eating right and moving around a lot) is my bedtime numbers. This is because the a1c is an average, and if you spend 8 hours a night asleep, and your blood sugar is at 140 while you sleep, that means for 1/3 of the days hours, your blood sugar was 140. Now imagine if your blood sugar was 95 while you were sleeping. That is going to help your average immensely is it not?

Now factor in the little peaks after your three main meals. If you are like me, I have tested an hour or so after a meal to see how high my glucose reading would be. The reason for this is that one hour after you eat is when your blood sugar should be it's highest. I found it as high as 180 before, which was too high, so now I avoid that food. Try to eat low GI (glycemic index) foods, and find out which foods you personally should avoid. 

https://healthadviserpro.com/blood-sugar...er-review/
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma:
1 host(ů)