ADHD Causes - Calcium, Chromium, and Selenium
I have been living with OCD for 20 years  Memory Hack Review now and have found a couple of Obsessive compulsive disorder treatments that work. Not all these points will help everyone, but there are two types of treatments I think work the best. This is by far the most effective way to treat your OCD/fears. I have been in therapy for years and found that a lot of people have had great success. 

Exposure therapy is in short a way to expose yourself to a situation that makes you anxious. The main idea of this form of therapy is to keep your anxiety at the highest level possible without leaving the situation. This is so difficult at first, but will show results in the near future. Try to rate your anxiety level as 10 being the most anxious and 1 relaxed. Take small steps, start out at 10 and see how long you can stay there until the level drops to a 7 or 8. Repeat these steps over and over until your level is at least a 2. I have applied this to my everyday living.

I prefer not to take medications but my OCD got so bad I got depressed. I wasn't able to function with normal everyday life. I have tried a couple of different meds. starting with Zoloft and now worked my way to Prozac. For me, it works the best and has little side effects. Talk to your doctor and make note of all the side effects you are having with any medication. 

https://healthadviserpro.com/memory-hack-review/
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma:
1 host(ů)