Diabetes Diet - Myths That Revolve Around Diabetic Diet Plan
The condition of having higher than   Nucentix Blood Sugar GS-85 Review normal blood sugar levels is called Diabetes, a disease that also affects, among other things, the vascular system (blood vessels and such) and is a cause of the nerve disorders called diabetic neuropathies. There are many diabetics like me who suffer some numbness or unusual sensations in the feet, especially the soles of the feet and for me, when laying down in bed I so often experience a feeling that my feet are very cold - even though they are not actually cold.

I would like to pass the following information on to my fellow diabetics, in case they are unaware, as I was, of what to do about such foot numbness and lack of sensation, advice to me from the medical point of view. At the first visit to my new doctor, an endocrinologist, who is treating me for my diabetes, a condition I have had for more than 20 years, I mentioned the above, numbness in my feet etcetera.

Her response was to tell me to purchase a well-known over-the-counter supplement called B-12, also known as cobalamin, one of the family of B vitamins, and that I should take 1000 mcg of B-12 per day. In a subsequent visit to the local health food store, I discovered on the shelf there, two forms of B-12, cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin, and without a convincing explanation from the proprietor about which to use, I then checked the library and elsewhere for information about which form would be the best for me.

https://healthscrutiny.com/nucentix-bloo...85-review/
Odpovědět

Přejít na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející tohle téma:
1 host(ů)